Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Wind and More Wind!

It's still windy, at least 25 mph with gusts hitting over 30.  35 degrees, but at least it was beautifully sunny and clear.  I found a place along the Dalton Highway where I wouldn't have to run directly into the wind.  In both directions I had the wind to my side.  It was cold but tolerable.  I ran 6 miles because I saw that with my Nike Plus app, I only need 12 miles to reach a total of 8000.  I love those round numbers!  It's very silly of course, but I decided to go for 6 today and try for another 6 tomorrow.  If I'd had enough time and it wasn't freezing cold, I may have tried for all 12 today.  But I guess I'm just not that tough.  I should be able to log the 6 miles tomorrow to reach that totally meaningless milestone! I have to do something for entertainment around here!


No comments:

Post a Comment