Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Beautiful Day!

Not a cloud in the sky today.  But I'm still shivering as I write this.  It is definitely warmer than yesterday, but still around 35 with a 15 mph wind blowing.  Nicer than yesterday's 30 degrees with a 35 mph wind blowing, but it still seems to go right through me.

I ran 6 miles today because I wanted to reach the milestone round number of 8000 miles with my Nike Plus app. It wasn't one of my best runs because I couldn't seem to stay warm and my legs felt stiff. I have run for 19 days straight with no rest days.  I know that's not a good way to train, but when I'm up here at work, I need to run every day if I can, just for my sanity! If I can average about 8 miles a day for the rest of the month I can make 200 miles for September.  To do that I'm going to need a few of those 10 mile or more days.  I think I will set that goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment