Friday, September 7, 2018

Ran Twice Today

I woke up early and when I saw that it was calm, decided not to waste the calmness.  I had already planned to run later with my friend Dawn, but figured I had time to do both.  It was only 30 degrees but with no wind, it felt really nice.  I felt great and actually had the best speed around the lake that I've had in a long time.  It probably helps to run every day for a week.  I plan to keep it up for the whole month.  5 miles around Colleen Lake.  It was beautiful with even some fall color showing in the grasses.


As I stepped out of the shower, Dawn called and I agreed to quickly dry my hair then meet her down at the side road where we met the other day.  I kept thinking I'd run far enough, but we both kept on saying, one more mile.  I stopped shortly after 6 miles. It was much colder than my earlier run because the wind had blown the clouds away.  The sun was great but the wind was bone chilling when running into it. 


Dawn took my picture, which shows my extremely fashionable running outfit.  
It kept me warm anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment