Sunday, September 23, 2018

Treadmill Run Today

It snowed hard most of the day. So I gave up! I'm not running out there in that mess.  I took advantage of the treadmill and had a really good workout.  On the treadmill I can force myself to run faster.  Also, I don't get windburn on my face from running out there in that cold wind.  I'm only up here in the Arctic for one more week, so may just use the treadmill for the rest of the time I'm here.  I can force myself to speed up at least.

I have 10 upcoming marathons,  One in Wisconsin, one in California, one in Indiana then the one in Churchill Manitoba.  Then I'll be back up here for December where it is impossible to run outdoors.  I'll be a dedicated treadmill runner that month. Then in January I have 5 marathons in Hawaii then the Great Wall Marathon in May.  I'm sure I'll be adding a few more in February, April and May.

All of that makes me realize I need to train a lot!

I'm still trying to find an event I can do with Team In Training.  I feel bad when I don't have a cancer fundraising page that's current.  I hope I'll be adding one to my upcoming agenda soon.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment