Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Snowing Hard

Yes, winter has arrived here in Prudhoe Bay.  Another treadmill run for me.  It was a nice 6 miles and I did some speed intervals to vary my workout and try to improve my speed.  I'm still managing to keep up with the Nike Women's Marathon training program. It's a tough one, but seems to be a good one.  I need a marathon maintenance training program though.  I do so many marathons lately that basic marathon training that lasts for 6 months doesn't seem very effective!  I just added two more marathons to my race agenda. Since I will be in New Orleans for the February 2nd race, I signed up for the Mississippi River Marathon for the next weekend since it is reasonably close. Then for the following weekend I signed up for the Myrtle Beach Marathon.  That gives me events three weekends in a row.  Each run will be training for the next one!  I won't have to worry about getting in any long runs in between.

Still no new donations for my Team In Training event in New Orleans.  Hoping to find a way to fundraise for that. 

Click here if you would like to help!
 
PLEASE!
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment