Monday, September 23, 2013

Great 5 Mile Run

I felt great today doing my 5 mile run on the treadmill.  But for some reason I feel like a slug now.  Maybe it was that long treadmill run from yesterday catching up with me.  I am dying to get outside and run even if it is in the pouring rain or snow.  It's just not really possible here because there is not a place to do it.  But only one more week until I go home.

It's getting down below 20 degrees now.  Winter is definitely here now.  When I go home maybe it will still be fall, although I hear that it snowed a little there today too.  San Francisco will be nice in a couple of weeks when I go there to run the Nike Women's Marathon. I hope my training this month helps me to speed up to a more reasonable pace when I get down there.  I hate feeling rushed trying to beat the time limit clock during my last few miles.  I feel pretty good about my training this time though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment