Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ran 5 Miles

I did my 5 mile run on the treadmill today.  It is snowing outside and looks downright nasty out there.  The Nike Women's Marathon training plan called for speed runs but I don't know exactly what their recommendations mean.  So I just increased my speed for intervals and it felt like it accomplished the task.  It was a really good workout.  I do wish I could run outdoors again but it's not looking too good out there for that. I'm really happy to just get in the required number of miles.  I am up to 80 miles for this month so far and it's only the 17th.  I'm happy with that so far.  I have 7 marathons scheduled so I guess I don't want to be doing any slacking!

I need to get with the fundraising though.  I would love to come up with some great idea but so far, most of my donations have just come from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment