Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Snowstorm

No chance of running outdoors today.  Several inches of new snow everywhere and probably not even a good day to drive anywhere.  So I did my 9 mile run on the treadmill.  I felt pretty tired and it wasn't one of my best runs.  But I did go over the 100 mile mark for this month.  So that is a good thing.  I'm taking a rest day tomorrow since my next run is supposed to be 17 miles.  I hope I wake up early enough to do that one.  I guess Sunday will be an alarm clock day. 

I love seeing all the snow outside.  It covers up all that mud!

I donated $500 to my Team In Training fund today.  I know I will need to donate a lot more from my own pocket because I have not been having much luck with donations or fundraising projects on my last 4 or 5 events.  I'm happy to share my earnings with this very important cause though.  Every day I hear about some other person taken by cancer.  It really has to be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment