Saturday, September 14, 2013

Long Run

It was snowing when I woke up.  So I had to do my long run on the treadmill.  15 miles, close to 3 hours of running on a treadmill.  I entertained myself by watching Aliens and Predators on TV. I could just pretend I was also running from those slimy ridiculous monsters.  What a silly movie!  But it did help pass the time.  I felt pretty good on that run.  I think my endurance is improving even if my speed isn't.  It is time for some new running shoes though.  I was having some weird cramps in my toes and my right foot kept going numb.  They are close to 500 miles now.

I added a couple more upcoming marathons to my 2014 marathon agenda.  Northwest Passage Marathon up in Nunavut, Canada for July, and Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool for May of next year.  So now I have 6 marathons to train for.  That should stimulate me to run and not get too lazy. Friends are trying to talk me into doing the Paris Marathon again. I'm really starting to like that idea. Guess I need to keep working on my French.
I'm seeing the world 26.2 miles at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment