Sunday, September 29, 2013

Only 3 Miles

Definitely a very bad running day for me today.  My calves and ankles are swollen for some reason and my right calf was really uncomfortable running on the treadmill. So I just cut it off at 3 miles.  I hope whatever that is will clear up quickly.  Today has to be my last run here because I have to pack up my running clothes because I leave tomorrow.  I hope I find running outdoors to be a lot more enjoyable.

Time now to push for fundraising to fight cancer.  I updated my Facebook Race 4 Cancer page yesterday.  September is ending so I changed the cover to this really nice image from the Team In Training site.

 
It seems like a good reminder that they are making progress in the fight against cancer.  Click that image to make a donation to help with the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment