Monday, September 16, 2013

7 Mile Treadmill Run

A shorter run today, 7 miles again on the treadmill.  It's getting pretty winter-like out there.  If it isn't too windy, I may try bundling up and running outdoors sometime this week because it seems to finally be freezing up outside.  It has been too muddy to even walk out there most of this month.

I finally figured out how to make the necessary donation to the Japanese earthquake victims to enter the ECO Slow Marathon in Japan. So simple - just go to westernunion.com and I was able to make the donation directly to their bank using my credit card. 

One of my pictures sold on Red Bubble so I made a donation of the sale price of $90 to my Team In Training fundraising page.  The fundraising is moving pretty slowly though.  My pictures aren't exactly selling like hotcakes! 

Must cure cancer, must cure cancer, must cure cancer.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment