Sunday, September 8, 2013

4 Miles

Today was definitely an indoor treadmill day.  It's icy cold, horrible, and windy not to mention totally foggy.  I did a really nice 4 mile run on the treadmill and added some incline.  I'm going to try to follow the Nike Women's Marathon workout plan for the rest of the time between now and October 20th when I do the Nike Marathon.  It looks like a reasonable method.  It's been hard to follow a strict plan because of my recent traveling and the extra marathons that I ran.  But between now and the next marathon, I should be able to follow it fairly strictly, as long as I have access to the treadmill.  Running out there in the Arctic blast is not going to be reasonable or even possible a lot of the time.

I'm having exactly zero luck with fundraising so far.  I've been promoting my fundraising page on Facebook but that's about all.  I'm hoping to find some way to do some more efficient fundraising.  But for now, I will be concentrating on getting myself into better shape.  I am still ridiculously slow, and I really hate that!!


Please Make a Donation Here


No comments:

Post a Comment