Monday, June 11, 2012

Wind!

I decided to brave the wind again but today it was stronger.  I gave up after struggling for 3 miles.  It was great heading south but heading north I felt like I was hardly moving! But actually it was a pretty good workout, especially heading north.  I really wish the wind would quit though because I don't feel like struggling that much to do a long run.  There were grizzly bears seen this morning by the hotel so I decided against taking off from the hotel and running around the lake.  I drove down by "Caren Pond" and ran there again.  I still have not seen any of these bears that everyone else keeps seeing, but I prefer not to see them when I am out there running.  I would like to get a picture though.

I see that the Paris Marathon is April 7th next year.  So as soon as registration is available, I plan to sign up.  Then I will take the train to St Jean Pied de Port or perhaps even Lourdes, France and begin my trip along the Camino de Santiago. Lots of interesting ideas for next spring.

I'm hoping to find a Team In Training run to incorporate into my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment