Friday, June 29, 2012

Last Run Around Colleen Lake

Heading home tomorrow so I did my final run around Colleen Lake.  It was a gorgeous day with sunshine and a few clouds and just enough wind to keep those pesky mosquitoes away.  Yesterday I couldn't run at all because, I am embarrassed to say, that ballet workout made my right hip so sore that I could barely walk when I woke up!  But after some quality time with my heating pad and a handful of Advil, it was fine at work last night.  So I had no trouble running today.  I even did the ballet workout again after I ran and it felt awesome.  Love that workout.  I'm going to tell everyone I know about it.  As soon as I wake up tomorrow I will have to complete my packing and get ready for my drive south.  I hope I see some wildlife and some good weather to go along with it.  I love that drive. It's been a really good and productive month up here.  I ran 111 miles and discovered the ballet workout plus made some good headway studying Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment