Monday, June 4, 2012

Indoors Today

The wind was up to 15 knots and still only 34 degrees.  I decided the treadmill doesn't look so bad after all. So I ran 5 miles on it. It sure was hot in that exercise room though.  If the wind would just quit I would run outdoors everyday no matter how cold it is.  Bears have been seen around here the last few days though, so that is another thing I need to consider.  I prefer parking down the road a bit and staying within a 1/4 mile of my car and in an open area so I can see if a big grizzly wanders into my view.  Then I can make a getaway before he gets too close.  Around the lake, one could surprise me from behind a building.

I feel kind of lost without a Team In Training event in my near future.  There seems to be nothing that fits in with my schedule.  But as soon as I find one, I will sign up again.  I feel more like running when I run for the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment