Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 8 of my 10 mi/day for 10 days

Today I ran another 10 miles of my 10 miles/day challenge for 10 days.  What am I going to do with myself when my 10 days are up!!!  Run another marathon?

Today I ran for another of my Team In Training honorees, Michael Tambornino, who is currently fighting with all of his strength against lymphoma.  His battle has been long and hard and I keep him and his family in my prayers every single day.  I hope and pray he wins the fight.  Such a terrible disease.

I got another order for one of my photos so I am busy packing it up to mail off to the woman who ordered it. I donated the $30 purchase price to my current Team In Training fund.  I love when my photography can be used for this purpose.  Here is the photo I sold, the Caribou in the Fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment