Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 in 10 Day 2

Today I did my second 10 miles of my 10 miles a day for 10 days.  I ran on the treadmill in honor of Patricia Hunter, my friend Jeni's mother who died of lymphoma a few years ago.  Such a terrible disease, ending lives prematurely.  I thought of her the whole 10 miles.

I have gotten several donations in the last two days.  I so appreciate those who are generous and take the time to give me a little donation towards this very important cause.  Every little bit helps. 

I felt good after my run, but a little more tired than usual.  I generally don't run 10 miles day after day.  I have been on a program that alternates between a short run then a long run.  So this is a real challenge for me.  But I think it will end up making me stronger in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment