Saturday, March 6, 2010

10 Miles Yea!

I felt so great today.  Hoped to run 10 miles on the treadmill and had no trouble at all.  My legs were really swollen this morning but when I woke up, they were fine and didn't hurt at all.  Now I have to see if they swell up tonight while I am at work.  It seems like they always swell at night when I am working up here in Prudhoe Bay.  I'm trying to be sure that I am drinking enough water because it is really easy to become dehydrated up here.  It's kind of an Arctic desert of sorts.

I rode another 5 miles on the stationary bike.  Trying to get my biking muscles in shape along with my running muscles.  It really feels good to have a hard workout.  It sounds like I should have my Team In Training website set up early next week.  I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment