Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Very Short Run!

Wow it was just too hot today.  It's 75, which itself isn't really that hot plus there was a bit of a breeze, but I think it is really humid today.  I felt like I was stumbling more than I was running so after 1 mile I decided to turn back.  My calves were really hurting too.  Maybe I just need another rest day.  Usually the heat doesn't bother me that much, so I may have just been tired. 

It's really nice out there today though. I really enjoy the warm weather and seeing the sun.  I see lots of cumulous clouds out there so maybe tonight we will have some thunderstorms.

One more week up here in Deadhorse then I get to go back to the real world.  I'm looking forward to biking the Denali Highway and running the 4 marathons I have planned for July.  Then on to Africa to complete my goal of running marathons on all 7 continents. 

I'm having no luck at fundraising.  But I donated $1000 of my own money last night. I know I will end up donating my entire minimum myself, so maybe I will go ahead and donate the rest tonight.

Any donations are appreciated though.  I don't care how much I have to donate to reach my Team In Training minimum.  I just want to see the end of cancer. 

Click the picture below to donate.
http://www.race4cancer.org/
race4cancer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment