Monday, July 1, 2024

Kayak on Cottonwood Lake

 I took my folding kayak out on Cottonwood Lake and paddled about 3 miles. I was happy that Bella didn't try to jump out this time. Although she still enjoyed barking at the birds and vegetation along the shore. This is actually a brand new Oru Kayak because my original one was leaking badly through some small plugs beneath the seat. I finally realized it was defective and returned it to REI for a full refund. Then I bought the Lake Sport which is a small upgrade from my original Lake model. It's 2 inches wider and one pound heavier. It has a nice footrest and an adjustable seat, and it doesn't leak because it doesn't have those plugs under the seat. We had a lovely paddle around the entire lake. It looked like rain was coming soon, so I was happy we made it back to the car before the rain started.

My arms got a good workout!




No comments:

Post a Comment