Saturday, May 15, 2021

Little Campbell Lake Hike

 Today we had our summer planning party with the Walkabout hiking group.  It was great to get so many of us all together again after so long being away from each other due to Civid-19. We have our tentative hiking schedule planned for the summer now.  After our meeting we went to Kincaid and hiked the trails around Little Campbell Lake.  A lovely place where I had not been before.  There were 17 of us and 5 other dogs besides my Baby.  Baby was quite freaked out over both the number of people and especially all those loose wildly running and playing dogs.  I ended up carrying her in my arms for most of the hike.  Every time I put her down, she would jump up and try to get me to pick her back up. She finally consented to hike the last mile or so.  


The Fish School Bus was at the lake stocking it with 2000 Rainbow Trout.  I suppose fishing might be quite good in that little lake this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment