Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Eklutna Lakeside to Bold Creek

 I hiked Eklutna Lakeside Trail again today with a friend who wanted to go on a hike on a mellow trail. He said he had not hiked Eklutna Lake so of course I suggested we go there. I figured we wouldn't go very far, but like yesterday, once we had gone a few miles, it was tempting to continue on. We ended up going all the way to Bold Creek at Mile 5. The short hike ended up being a whole 10 miles. I'm a little surprised that I could still hike at all after yesterday's 20 miler. It wasn't quite as nice today because the sun was hiding behind the clouds and the wind was much stronger.  But we both enjoyed the trip.


Baby walked the whole way, but embarrassed me every time we passed another person or worse yet, another dog.  She likes to bark and growl like a regular attack dog. But it's all bark and no bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment