Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wind! Short Run

It was a nice day and not even that cold but for some reason, the wind just got to me.  I had hoped to run farther but decided to call it quits at 3 miles.  Seems I am having a bit of an off day.  I am still getting used to night shift and not sleeping well.  I think a good 8 hour sleep would do wonders.  The most I got today was about 5 hours.  My knee was also bothering me a bit.  I wish that would stop!  It doesn't seem to be anything serious but it is irritating for the first couple of miles each day. At least it stopped raining! 

I've also been doing the Ballet Beautiful exercises every day.  I love that workout.  I think it is a good contrast to the running to strengthen my leg muscles without the pounding that does seem to come from running.  But I can't live without my running!

It's all for the purpose of kicking cancer off the planet. 
Please help with a donation to my mission to kill cancer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment