Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fabulous Run

It was a positively gorgeous day and I drove down the Dalton Highway 20 miles and went for a very nice 5 mile run.  It was just perfect, in the low 40's with just a light breeze.  Towards the end it must have been getting warmer because mud was starting to build up on my shoes and they were getting mighty heavy. I was pretty worried yesterday because when I started to run on the treadmill I had to stop immediately because I suddenly had a severe sharp pain in the arch of my foot.  For a while I not only couldn't run, it was nearly too painful to walk.  But after I slept, it was fine when I woke up and I didn't feel it at all during today's run.  

This really was a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. i've had those treadmill moments, too

    interesting to stumble on a blogger from so far north

    ReplyDelete