Friday, September 28, 2012

Cold Cold Cold Run

It was really chilly outside and there is some snow on the ground in many places.  I just ran a short 3 miles today because I was FREEZING!  This will be my last run in Deadhorse because I have to pack up my running shoes and do my final laundry and put away the running clothes until I return in December.  So I will have a couple of rest days, from running anyway. I'll be driving the 830 miles home then running in my old familiar places. 

I did see a little snow today
Snow near Franklin Bluffs
 
Found a couple of little friends too:
Ground Squirrel
 
Red Fox
There are definitely some signs of winter out there now.  The road itself was very muddy.  I wonder how much snow I will find on the drive home on Sunday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment