Monday, September 17, 2012

So Windy

Another outdoor run in the howling wind.  I only ran 4 miles because it was getting too obnoxious trying to run against that wind.  But it was still a good workout, although a little slow.  They graded the little side road where I like to run and now it is really soft with a bunch of rocks that got brought to the surface. I was glad I was running in my trail running shoes because it was much harder to run there now.  It was 50 degrees so I figured it would be a comfortable running temperature, but with the strong wind, it was still pretty chilly and I needed my hat, gloves, and jacket. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to run outdoors in nice balmy temperatures.  That may not be until January when I run the Walt Disney World Marathon in Florida.  It will be snowing here soon.

At least I finished before this storm found its way to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment