Sunday, September 16, 2012

5 Miles Indoors

The windsock is standing straight out, just a bit too windy to try running outside. They finally got both treadmills working here at the hotel so I was able to get a free one.  Actually today I was the only person in the exercise room.  I ran faster and got my heart rate up higher on the treadmill than I do outside.  I guess that is because I can speed it up and then I have no choice but to keep up or fall off.  It's really a good workout so I plan to take advantage of it more, especially on these bad weather days.
 
I haven't had any donations in quite a while.  I've been posting flyers around here at the airport and the store, but no one pays much attention to them.  I plan to try selling more of my photos when I get back home.  I enjoy running and want to be in good shape for Kilimanjaro, but the most important thing is to raise money to help in the fight against cancer. That will always be my main focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment