Tuesday, September 11, 2012

San Antonio?

I just signed up for the Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio Marathon November 11th. It just seemed like it would feel good to do a nice long run somewhere warm in the middle of an Alaska winter.  That's what happens when I take a rest day from running like I did today.  I was feeling kind of tired so needed a day off.  Withdrawals apparently kicked in, so I signed up for that run. 

It will be fun though.  I just love those Rock and Roll events.  They are so festive. I guess I had best do a long run tomorrow so I don't end up signing up for several more marathons. 

Even events like this one that are not technically for Team In Training, are still runs to cure cancer for me.  They keep me in running shape for the latest event that I am doing for the cause. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment