Thursday, September 27, 2012

Indoors Today

It was snowing this morning and pouring rain this afternoon when I woke up.  Rain is one thing, but thick mud and standing water everywhere on the gravel road makes running impossible.  So I ran 5 miles on the treadmill.  It was a really good workout.  I followed it with 45 minutes of the Ballet Beautiful workout.  I think I worked off my dinner of a really really really BIG salad!

I am trying a new fundraising idea.  I am offering a photo of the week as an incentive for people to make a donation of $25 or more to my Team In Training fundraising page.  I will send any donors an 8x10 print of the photo of the week.  This week's photo is my Snowy Owl. Since it was almost the end of the week when I decided on this, I will make that one available until the end of the next week.  Then on October 7th I will offer a different photo for that week.  

So far I have no takers but it seems like an interesting idea.  Here is my photo for this week.
Make a donation of $25 or more and I will send an 8x10 print of the Snowy Owl

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment