Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Howling Bone-Chilling Wind

Whew, 4 miles completed. 37 degrees and a 30 knot wind blowing. Check out that windsock! Funny how I seemed to run so fast in one direction, yet could barely move in the other. I had hoped to run a little longer but
I JUST COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

I'm not having much luck with the fundraising. I guess that is always the hardest part. But with 4 more months to go, I hope I can get enough through donations, fundraisers, and my own bank account. Seems most of it usually ends up coming from there. But I'm just glad I have a good enough job to be able to do that if need be. I wish I was a billionaire so I could donate millions to this cause and all the other good causes out there.
Remember, every little bit helps:

No comments:

Post a Comment