Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fog, Wind, 7 Miles

It's getting colder everyday! I did my 7 mile run on the side road to avoid any truck traffic because the fog was pretty thick. The first mile or so felt pretty cold because it was only 35 degrees with a 10 knot wind. But after that, I warmed up as usual. I thought about using the hotel treadmill, but it just isn't the same as running outdoors where you are really moving from one spot to another. It is much more like the the reality of running a marathon. So until things completely ice up or the rain and snow become intolerable, I will probably stick to braving whatever conditions Mother Nature throws at me.

After all, even if I am uncomfortable, I keep reminding myself - It's not as bad a chemo.


Prayers to all who suffer from blood cancers!

No comments:

Post a Comment