Thursday, September 10, 2009

18 Mile Long Run

The fog lifted and the wind stopped blowing and it was beautiful today. So I did my 18 mile run without suffering from the wrath of Mother Nature. It was as if she was helping me out by giving me such a nice day. In the morning the fog was so thick I could hardly find my way back to the Prudhoe Bay Hotel. But when I woke up, it was clear except for some low stratus on the north horizon over the Arctic Ocean. It was a really unusual day up here with no wind at all. I almost never see such nice reflections on Colleen Lake.

As I finished my last 1/4 mile, the fog rolled back in. I'm a little sore, but feeling pretty good after that run.

Another 18 miles in my fight against blood cancers.
http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/pfchangs10/cdellaciop

No comments:

Post a Comment