Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Reflections Lake Paddle & Hike

 It was so cloudy and rather dismal today. But nice and warm with no wind. I'm still a little tired from the marathon and Reed Lakes hike. But I'm not one for just staying home and taking it easy. So did the one mile hike around Reflections Lake. It looked so nice and calm out there so I grabbed my kayak from my car and paddled around the lake. The water is much higher than last time I was here. I found that now there are more little coves and fingers of water in the swampy area beyond the foot bridge. I love just wandering around out in that area among the reeds and birds. By the time I was back to the little beach, it was much more sunny. Such a nice way to relax and unwind after a couple of tough hikes and run.








No comments:

Post a Comment