Thursday, August 10, 2023

Gold Cord Lake

It has been raining off and on all morning and not a great day for much of anything outdoors. But I was restless and wanted to at least get in a good walk somewhere. I drove up to Gold Cord Lake in Hatcher Pass and walked a little over one mile up the steep winding trail to the lake. The clouds were swirling around but there was no rain, and the water in the lake was like glass. I always really miss Baby when I come here because it was one of her favorite places. She used to get so excited when I drove into the parking lot. She loved chasing the ground squirrels, Of course she was always on her leash so she never got a chance to catch one. I really miss her when I come here. But I love this magical little mountain lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment