Friday, March 8, 2013

Ran Again

This morning I got stuck at work because of unbelievable weather.  Couldn't even make it to the car to get it started! So I stayed at the Flight Service Station to sleep. When I woke up it was better so thought I had best grab the treadmill at the hotel while I had the chance.  We still have blizzard conditions out there to I didn't want to lose the chance for a workout. 

My ankle seems to react better to running than it does to the bike or elliptical.  They all feel about the same when I am actually using the equipment, but later on my ankle swells with the bike and elliptical.  Not so much with the treadmill.  So I guess I just have to take each day one at a time.  I was really happy to get in 5 miles today.

Before the weather got bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment