Sunday, December 16, 2012

Back on the Treadmill

The exercise room has been closed for two days but they finally opened it again.  With the weather in the -30's I am very dependent on that treadmill.  It's been hard to concentrate on my training after the tragic news of the last few days.  It's been hard to pull my thoughts away from the loss of so many innocent children, and the adults who tried to save them but were also killed.  So many problems in this world need to be addressed.

I can't do that much in the large scheme of things, but I try to do as much as I can.  I wish I had the resources to cure all diseases, mental illness, crime, war, and sorrow.  But of course one person can't do it all.  For now I will concentrate on my desire to help find a cure for cancer.

I am so delighted that I found such a wonderful program as Team In Training that helps me to improve my own health while I help to end such a terrible disease.
Please support me in my efforts with Team In Training by making a donation here:


No comments:

Post a Comment