Tuesday, December 4, 2012

6 More Miles

I had a nice rest day yesterday but back to the treadmill today. I pushed myself up to my desired pace for 3 out of the 6 miles that I ran.  I want to get back to a consistent 10 minute mile.  The treadmill is good because I can set it for my desired pace and I have to run harder to keep up with it.

I'm not doing very well in my fundraising though.  Seems that my pleas for donations or for sales of my photos go unnoticed.  But I won't give up.  I will run faster and I will raise the money and I will live to see the day when there is no more cancer.  No one can tell me I'm not an optimist!

Please have a look at my photos on Red Bubble
or on my Habataku website
or simply make a donation to my Team In Training page.

Gotta get rid of cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment