Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 Miles

I managed to squeeze in a short 3 mile run this afternoon on the treadmill.  I woke up too late for anything more.  I had planned at least 5 miles but after 3 was starting to feel kind of sick.  I knew it was time to stop.  It was very hot in the room so that could have been the problem.

No new donations but I keep hoping and posting on Facebook and other places.  Perhaps when I get home I will find some donations from the letters that I sent along with my Christmas cards. 

I uploaded some more pictures to my Habataku photography website and to Red Bubble.

I made a poster from one of my favorite photos after reading an interesting quote from Rumi.  The quote is:  "Nothing Can Nourish The Soul But Light."~ Rumi♥

When I read that I thought of this picture I took while driving through the redwoods in Northern California back in 2006 with my mother.  It was such a beautiful scene.

 "Nothing Can Nourish The Soul But Light."~ Rumi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment