Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Wolverine Creek

My first run since the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.  I had some trouble with my right foot in Oklahoma and noticed that the tread and cushion were totally worn out on my running shoes.  So I went to Skinny Raven and bought some new Hokas. In the past they have caused problems with my little toe because they had started making them too narrow.  But now they also come in wide.  So I took a chance and am trying them again.  They were always my favorite shoes.

Today I ran to Wolverine Creek then up to the big carrot at the top of the hill.  My feet didn't give me any problems. So I hope that is a sign that they will be good and won't give me blisters on my little toe like before.  Just a 5 mile run, but lots of tough hills.

It was a beautiful day for a run.








No comments:

Post a Comment