Thursday, April 11, 2019

Mainly Marathons Riverboat Series Day 5

Day 5, once again in a nice park, this time in Columbus, Kentucky.  This is one of my important ones because it gave me state number 48.  I made it to the finish. It was a very challenging course though with some big hills.  I enjoyed the downhill parts a lot and ran at my best speed on those. But crawled at my worst speed on the uphill parts.  The views of the Mississippi River were really nice though.  It was really windy, but no rain or tornadoes.  I'm not sure why my GPS showed such a long distance.  I'm pretty sure I accidentally added an extra lap.  It is often a little off, but not by over 2 miles.  I must have dropped one of the rubber bands that we use to count our laps.  But I now have 48 of the 50 states.



No comments:

Post a Comment