Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Mainly Marathons Riverboat Series Day 4

The 4th race of the series was in Millington, Tennessee.  On my way to Millington, I did find a Walgreen's and stocked up on Blister Care bandages that helped my foot significantly. 
Like the other races, it was also in a nice park. Everything is so green this time of year in this part of the country.  Of course all the rain has helped with that.  The weather was good and as on the other races, I pushed hard and ran part of the time, and walked with friends part of the time.  I have a lot of stiffness in my lower legs and my feet just ache.  The blister hurts but probably wasn't really slowing me down.  Mostly general exhaustion was the real factor slowing me down.  So far, I haven't been last to finish. Many are only doing the half marathon or just doing some of the races, but I intend to do the full marathon all 7 days.  So far so good.  Day 4 completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment