Wednesday, April 24, 2019

5 Miles

The weather has been terrible, snowing every day.  Plus after running the 7 marathons, I wanted to take some time to recover.  I have been dragging logs through the woods with my plastic sled over the snow, which has been a good cross training workout. But today it was finally nice enough to go for a run.  It was only 23 degrees when I started out, but it was calm and beautiful.  I ran to Wolverine Creek then up the hill a bit past the big carrot.  Those big hills were tough, but I felt better than usual.  I am running the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon this Sunday, so this will likely be my last run before that.  I fly there tomorrow night just after midnight.  I'm hoping to beat the 6:30 time limit.  I'm sure it will be close, but I should be able to do it unless it is pouring rain or extremely hot.  It will be state #49 if I succeed.


Beautiful Day for a Run!


No comments:

Post a Comment