Thursday, March 7, 2019

Treadmill 6 Miles

We got a few inches of snow last night and it's snowing lightly, and kind of foggy. That combination doesn't mix well from the standpoint of danger, out on the Dalton Highway. So today I finally had to resort to the treadmill.  I actually had a pretty good run.  I think I can push myself harder on the treadmill because I can force myself to run faster.  I didn't do a lot of pushing because I was kind of tired today.  I have run every day for the last 7 days.  I was feeling a little stiffness in my legs.  But the run made it feel better.  I may not get a lot more outside running this month because I see that colder temperatures are on the way.  But I have really enjoyed the days that I did get out there.  Maybe tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment