Monday, March 21, 2016

On The Treadmill

I got down to the treadmill and put in another 5 miles.  Never seems to be enough time to go much farther because I still have to eat dinner, shower then go to work.  But I felt pretty good today.

I booked my flight to Vietnam for the Da Nang Marathon last night.  Flying Korean Air, one of my favorite airlines, via Seoul, Korea.  One day I would like to stop off in Korea, maybe for a marathon there. I'll be staying at a gorgeous hotel right by the beach and right by the marathon start / finish line, for a week.  Then I'm flying on to Tokyo so I can finally climb Mt Fuji.  It's been on my to do list for most of my life.  The timing is right, so I'll be taking another week and paying Japan another visit.  I want to climb the mountain from the shrine at the base of the mountain rather than the typical route that starts farther up at the 5th station.  On my way home I have an 11 hour layover during the day in Honolulu.  I see a visit to the beach in my future there!


No comments:

Post a Comment