Wednesday, March 9, 2016

5 Miles

I just ran a typical 5 mile run on the treadmill here at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel tonight. I wanted to watch the Democratic Presidential debate on Univision so had to do my run before 5 pm.  5 miles seems like a really short run after the 10 miler the other day.  I do need to get in some much longer runs.  I find it very difficult with the combination of my time constraints and with only the treadmill for my running option.  I just have to make do with what I have and look forward to next month when I will be running and walking through Italy.  I have 15 marathons on my agenda for April and May so by the time I get back here in June, I should be quite ready for my usual June trips around Colleen Lake.

Recommitment for the New Jersey Marathon with Team In Training is happening on Monday.  I already have my minimum fundraising and have already registered for the next event, Chicago Marathon in October. I've already paid the minimum for that race too, so am wondering what my next Team In Training event might be.  They must think I'm really ahead of myself!  I always want to have at least one Team In Training event in my future.

Cancer isn't going away any time soon, so please make a donation to my latest event, the Chicago Marathon in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment