Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Last Run For March

Dragged myself to the treadmill one more time.  It will be my last March run because tomorrow I need to pack to fly home Thursday.  I just did another 5 miles.  It seems like I never found the ambition to do more than 5 on the treadmill except for one day this month.  I only ran 88.5 miles which is certainly less than I had hoped. I was definitely suffering from extreme boredom this month.  But I have the next two months to run a huge collection of marathons.  I even realized that I will actually finally hit the 10 start Titanium mark with Marathon Maniacs during one of my runs in May.  I had forgotten that it must be 30 marathons, 30 different countries, states, or Canadian provinces in a 365 day period, but the period doesn't have to start and end in the same year.

I'm quite looking forward to Rome next month.  I am hoping that Pavlof Volcano settles down though because the morning flight out of here and most of the flights yesterday were all canceled due to volcanic ash.  But I did see Alaska flight 50 from my window this afternoon.  That's a really good sign!


It has been very cold the last few days.  quite the chilly walk to and from work last night, tonight and this morning.  So not much choice but to do my run indoors on the treadmill.


No comments:

Post a Comment