Saturday, March 5, 2016

Another Day Another 5 Miles

I had planned on farther but was happy to muddle through 5 miles on the treadmill.  There are days when I feel like I could run forever, then there are days like today when I am happy that I managed to get into my running clothes and make it down the stairs to the treadmill.  I was kind of slow and sluggish, but a poor workout is probably better than no workout at all.  I'm looking forward to a day, hopefully soon, where I feel like doing something more ambitious.  I know it's a mental issue keeping me from feeling energized.  I just have trouble really getting excited about the treadmill. I miss the great outdoors.

It's -3 here in blowing snow with a -30 wind chill.  Not too conducive to stepping outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment