Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back in the Arctic

I'm back up north for the month of December and did my first run on the brand new fancy treadmills here at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel.  It really is the nicest one I have ever used.  Not as nice as running outdoors in the sunshine, but then, this time of year there is no sunshine up here.  It's pretty cold and windy too.  I will have to do all of my training indoors while I am up here.  I also did some time on their new stationary bike machine.  Very nice equipment now.  I was still a bit tired from my first night working so only ran 5 miles today.  I need a 20 mile run this week, so it will be on the treadmill.  I hope I can find enough enjoyable music on my iPod to entertain me during that exercise.

I track my runs on Nike+.  Click here to view today's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment