Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 More Miles

I had kind of hoped to do a long run today but whoops - I woke up too late, so didn't have time.  I'm working 7 nights a week so I have to do my runs on the treadmill when I wake up, and be done before I have to go to work.  I find it is hard to get up right now because the sun went down November 25th and won't come up again until January 18th.  It's really easy to sleep too long!  But I did have a really good and invigorating 5 mile run today.  I'm still getting used to the new treadmills here at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel.  I hope to get in a really long run in the next few days if I can drag my lazy bones out of bed in time!!!!!
Here is my run today on Nike+.

But most important of all, the reason I am running is to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help fund life saving research to cure and prevent these devastating cancers.  I really need your help, so please help sponsor me by making a donation through my Team In Training website.

THANKS SO MUCH!  Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment