Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Short Run

I need to go in to work early tonight so only did a short 3 miles.  Also I am still fighting with my sore knee so it probably appreciated that I only ran 3 miles!  I really need a good long run, but don't want my knee to make me regret that.  I still have a month before the marathon, and have done two full marathons since I started training for this one.  So, I guess I am not too far behind in long runs.  But I would like to get one or two good long runs in before the real thing.

It sure hasn't been outdoor running temperatures the last 24 hours.  It was minus 38 this morning.  The wind chill was minus 63 which was even more inviting!

I'm still pretty far behind in my fundraising too.  Please help me in my fight against cancer by making a small donation to my Team In Training Fund.


No comments:

Post a Comment